In order to be eligible for consideration for one of our four cash prizes of $1500, you must have followed all of the guidelines and eligibility criteria outlined in our GUIDELINES document. This means that your entry must be:
- SHORT – running time must be ten minutes or under
- FORMAT – Windows Media (.wmv); Audio Video Interleave (.avi); QuickTime (.mov); MPEG 1/2/4 (.mpg, .mpeg); 3rd Generation Partnership Project (.3GPP)
- ENGLISH-LANGUAGE (spoken or clearly subtitled) or NO DIALOGUE only
- YEAR OF PRODUCTION – no earlier than January 1, 2007
- COPYRIGHT – all content, music, actors must be cleared – no exceptions!
- NO PORN, NO EXTREME VIOLENCE
- Submit each film once, you may submit more than one film, but they must all be different.
The Selection Process:
The festival programming team will review all submissions for copyright or other legal infringement, all eligibility criteria and select 10 finalists in each prize period. The Jury will review all 10 finalists and select one film for the $1500 prize. The 10 finalists will be promoted and considered to be screened by iThentic. The grand prize winners will also screen as part of the pre-show presentation of the WSFF.
The SHORTSNONSTOP jurors are a “who’s who” of independent film, from award-winning filmmakers and animators to industry leaders and producers.
WIN WEB SERIES DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE!
New Shortsnonstop Web Series Development Assistance- sponsored by iThentic
A new category for Web Series Pilots is now available for those web series that are seeking development assistance. iThenitc will now offer one content-creator per prize period assistance in development in the form of script consultation, advice on creating a proper pitch package and an introduction to key members of the web industry. The winning Web Series Pilot will be selected by the iThentic programming and acquisitions team.